Drawing on a Wealth of Knowledge

Community

Join

Calendar of Events

View

BBJ names Birmingham Top 100, “From Cruise Control to Crisis Control”

Thank you, Birmingham Business Journal, for including us in your listing of the Top 100 largest privately held companies in Birmingham.  We feel honored to be included in such an innovative group of businesses and are proud to be part of a strong, united community, especially during these turbulent times.

Father’s Day 2020

With all the stress related to COVID-19, I’ve found it helpful to focus on gratitude. I’m thankful for more family meals with my husband and my teenagers. I’m thankful for mornings spent on the deck with my Bible and my journal. I’m thankful for the memories my sisters and I have made with my 88-year-old …

Bridgeworth ranked Top Financial Planning & Investment Advisory Firms in Alabama by Business Alabama

Join us in celebrating Bridgeworth being named the fifth largest Financial Planning Firm in Alabama.  The top Financial Planning & Investment Advisory Firm rankings were created through surveys conducted with Business Alabama by the value of assets under advisement from Alabama offices.  For over three decades, Business Alabama has reported and tracked businesses, no matter …

Birmingham Business Relief Fund

We are saddened by the recent tragic events surrounding racial injustice that have taken place in our country and community.  Birmingham is our home.  As community stewards, it’s our duty to support the place we live, work and believe in. As a firm, proudly headquartered in downtown Birmingham, we want to help our business community.  …

The Birmingham Business Journals 2020 Who’s Who in Banking and Finance

The Birmingham Business Journal has named its “2020 Who’s Who in Banking and Finance“.  This spotlight of leaders in Birmingham’s financial scene showcases DeLynn Zell, CFP®, Founder and CEO of Bridgeworth, a testament DeLynn’s dedication to her business, clients, and community. Outside of her professional work, DeLynn is on the Executive Committee of Birmingham-Southern College, …