- Samford University, 2008
- The University of Georgia, 2011
M.S. Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2014
- Going Global: Where the United Nations' Millennium Development Goals Meet Family and Consumer Sciences
- A Map, A Compass, and a Portfolio Walk Into A Bar……..
- Rise and Shine Celebration….It Could Happen!
“My greatest sense of professional satisfaction comes when I am collaborating with a client to help them solve a problem or realize a goal. I am 100% in this for my clients and what I can do for them.”
Stephen remembers advising his very first client, he was a graduate student at the University of Georgia and has been hooked ever since. While the experiences that led him to that moment were varied, he believes that it is those experiences that allow him to provide unique views and guidance for his clients. It has been over 10 years since that first client experience and today Stephen works primarily with retirees, engineers, executives, and employees of employee-owned companies. By listening to the specific goals and needs of each client, Stephen believes in creating plans that are not only accurate, and in the best interest of the client, but also actionable. It is in guiding his clients through these actionable items where their financial plan comes to life.
When not at work, Stephen and his wife enjoy being outside with their daughter and two rescue mutts. They are active members of Rivertree Church where Stephen plays the electric guitar with the praise team. He is also an avid sports fan and has a borderline obsession with the UGA Bulldogs, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Arsenal Gunners.
- HudsonAlpha Connections: Member, 2019 - Present
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, 2017
- Huntsville Hospital: Development Council, 2019 - 2022
- UGA Financial Planning Alumni Board: Member, 2019 - Present
- Merrimack Hall: Acting Teacher. 2018 - Present
Most Embarrassing Moment
Falling on my face while skateboarding in front of 5,000 my freshman year
Childhood Dream Occupation
Favorite Huntsville Restaurant
Star Trek or Star Wars
Star Wars by 100 Parsecs