- Samford University, 2008
- The University of Georgia, 2011
M.S. Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2014
- Going Global: Where the United Nations' Millennium Development Goals Meet Family and Consumer Sciences
- A Map, A Compass, and a Portfolio Walk Into A Bar……..
- Rise and Shine Celebration….It Could Happen!
“My greatest sense of professional satisfaction comes when I am collaborating with a client to help them solve a problem or realize a goal. I am 100% in this for my clients and what I can do for them.”
Stephen joined the Bridgeworth team in 2017 bringing more than five years of industry experience and over ten years of 4 and 5-star customer service. His focus areas include investment management, estate planning, and charitable giving. Stephen strives to constantly search for creative ways to help his clients solve problems and reach their goals.
Stephen and his wife, Mattie, enjoy spending time outdoors with their daughter and rescue dog. Together they like hiking, kayaking, tennis – anything outdoors. Stephen says he has a borderline obsession with sports especially the UGA Bulldogs, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Arsenal Gunners.
- Huntsville Rotaract: Member, 2017
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, 2017
Most Embarrassing Moment
Falling on my face while skateboarding in front of 5,000 my freshman year
Childhood Dream Occupation
Favorite Huntsville Restaurant
Star Trek or Star Wars
Star Wars by 100 Parsecs