We are an independent RIA, drawing on a wealth of knowledge.
Bridgeworth welcomes the opportunity to talk with those experienced advisors who are interested in affiliating with a firm that provides independent, holistic planning and wealth management services in a collaborative, consultative environment. To provide the highest quality of planning, service and asset management, we only seek out those who have met the educational requirements such as the CFP, CFA, CPA or JD and have a proven track record.
Our structure allows advisors to own and build equity in their own practice while leveraging the expertise of our planning and investment departments to provide the highest quality experience possible for clients. Firm supported operations and management teams allow advisors to focus on their clients rather than administrative duties.
Whether you are an Advisor or are interested in joining our Support Staff, please contact us to learn more about the possibility of cooperating with a firm whose brand and reputation is known and respected throughout the industry.
Unlike an investment firm, planning is key to everything we do for our clients.
Because we hire only the best, we are able to provide the highest level of service to our clients.
We are a firm built on higher credentials such as CFP, CPA, and JD.
Together, each member contributes to our dynamic and growing firm. We are not a solo practice sharing office space.
- In practice together since 1988
- 23 Certified Financial Planner™ practitioners and 20 advisors
- 350+ combined years of experience
- Experience in variety of market cycles
- Act in our clients’ best interests at all times
- Strong community involvement
- Holistic financial planning process
- Comprehensive plan development
- Risk-based investment models to address the need for short, intermediate, and long-term goals
- Investment Committee working with key institutional partners
- Attention to detail
- Specialists to address the unique financial circumstances of each client
- Credentialed professional staff
- Open communication
- Regular review meetings
- Coordination with other professionals (legal, tax)