“I enjoy the personal relationships inherent in Wealth Management and thrive off of its unique challenges and opportunities.”
Scooter began his working career as an Officer in the United States Marine Corps. Upon transitioning to the reserve forces in April of 2017, he knew that his next endeavor had to be just as meaningful. He began a career in financial advising and has not looked back. As a planning coordinator, Scooter assists in meeting preparation and aiding advisors in building financial plans to help clients meet their goals.
Scooter maintains his affiliation with the Marine Corps Reserve and is currently serving as a Captain with the Marine Emergency Preparedness Liaison Office for the Pacific Command. Scooter and his wife Megan happily reside in Mountain Brook with their two dogs, Lettie and Macy, and are expecting a little girl in the summer of 2022. In his spare time, Scooter is proud to help further his high school alma mater’s mission by serving as a member of the Alumni Association Board of The Altamont School and the President of the Birmingham chapter of the Hampden-Sydney alumni club.
- Hampden-Sydney Alumni Club; Member 2012- Present, President 2020 - Present
- United States Marine Corps; 2013 - Present
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham; 2017 - Present
- Altamont Alumni Association; Board Member 2018 - Present, Treasurer 2020 - 2021
- Mitchell's Place Junior Board; 2018 - 2020
Honors & Awards
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, 2021
- Birmingham Business Journal Veteran of Influence, 2021
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, 2017