- The University of Alabama, 2006, summa cum laude, Honors Program
Bachelor of Science in Consumer Sciences with emphasis on Family Planning and Counseling, Minor: History
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2009
“Making sure our clients have the information they need—when they need it— is my first priority.”
As an associate advisor, Laura prepares financial analysis, modeling, and monitors client portfolio and service-related issues. She serves on the Investment Committee. Laura is an active member of the Financial Planning Association of North Alabama and served on the Board of Directors from 2011 to 2015.
Laura and her husband, Alan, are active members of Zion Rest Primitive Baptist Church. Laura is a teacher and board member of Harmony Highlands Singing School in Jasper, Alabama. This is a family affair, as Laura’s entire family is involved in the camp that takes place each summer.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, Secretary/Treasurer, 2015; Programs Director, 2013 – 2014; Membership Director, 2011-2012
- Zion Rest Primitive Baptist Church
- Harmony Highlands Singing School: Board Member, 2016 - Present; Teacher
- Camelot Condominiums Owners Association: Board Member, 2015 - 2016
- Pregnancy Test & Resource Center of Jasper: Fundraising Committee 2018 - Present
Favorite Birmingham Restaurant
High School Sport