- Birmingham-Southern College, 2005
Bachelor of Arts in History, Distinction in Leadership Studies
- University of Dublin, Trinity College, 2007
Masters in Philosophy
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2013
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™, 2012
“I take my clients’ financial well-being very personally. My role is to help them be accountable to themselves when it comes to the steps they need to take to pursue their goals.”
Jeris has been advising clients since 2007 in the areas of wealth accumulation, retirement planning, education planning, investment management, and comprehensive financial planning. She has obtained the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification as well as the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™ designation. Jeris recognizes the importance of seeing the big picture while helping clients reach their short-term and long-term goals.
Jeris has built her practice while maintaining an active role in the community. She is a member of the Birmingham Rotary Club, and the Birmingham-Southern College Planning Giving Advisory Council. She is past president of the Rotaract Club of Birmingham and the junior board of the YWCA of Central Alabama.
Jeris is married to Jordan Gaston and is a mother to twin boys, Graham and Hayes. In her limited spare time, she enjoys visiting Birmingham’s fantastic restaurants, gardening, and running.
- Rotary Club of Birmingham
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham: Alumni & Past President
- Birmingham Southern College: Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Newcomen Society of Alabama
- Leadership Shelby County Alumnae
- Leadership UAB: Alumnae
Honors & Awards
- Alabama Corporate Leader Award: 2017 YP Summit
- Birmingham Business Journal's 2017 Top 40 Under 40
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary International
- Charles C. Collat Senior Distinguished Leader Award, Rotaract Club of Birmingham
- Best in Minority Business Outstanding Young Professional Award