- Samford University, 1990
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- College of Financial Planning, 1993
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
“Trying to make important financial decisions is a stressful process for many people. My role is to help my clients articulate their goals, implement their plan, and help them navigate life's unexpected challenges.”
Sam has been creating comprehensive financial plans for families and managing their investment portfolios for more than 25 years. Before joining Bridgeworth, Sam served as a Vice-President in a fee-only firm and was a leader in their High Net Worth Client group.
Sam is a resident of Vestavia Hills, where he lives with his wife, Joy, and their three children. Sam is active in his church and in youth sports.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, Past Board of Directors
- Vestavia Hills Youth Softball Coach: 2007-2010
- Vestavia Hills Youth Basketball Coach: 2012 - 2015
- Upward Basketball Coach: 2005-2010