Susan R. Copeland, CFP®, CDFA®, Bridgeworth Associate Advisor, has received the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst designation through The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA™).
The CDFA® is a credential for professionals specializing in the financial aspects of divorce. Susan went through an intensive training program, covering 11 different domains related to divorce planning, including but not limited to:
- Personal vs. marital property
- Valuing and dividing property
- Retirement assets and pensions
- Spousal and child support
- Splitting the house
- Tax problems and solutions
- Expert witness testimony
- Tax law and financial issues affecting divorce
This designation brings great value to Bridgeworth’s clients and our community. Join us in congratulating Susan on this accomplishment!