- Auburn University, 1987
Bachelor of Science in Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 1993
- College of Financial Planning
“Having been a financial planner for more than 25 years, it is rewarding to help clients reach financial milestones like educating children, retiring comfortably, or making significant charitable gifts without being weighed down by their financial position.”
For more than 27 years, Wayne Harris, CFP®, has helped individual and business clients plan their financial lives and live out those plans. Wayne is a founding partner of Bridgeworth, LLC, one of the largest groups of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals in the Birmingham, Alabama region. Wayne serves as chair of the firm’s Finance Committee and serves on the firm’s Investment and Steering Committees.
Wayne has served in leadership roles with Leadership Vestavia Hills, Vestavia Hills City Schools Foundation, Auburn Alumni Association, Brookwood Baptist Church, and was recognized by the Birmingham Business Journal as one of its “Top 40 Under 40” in 2003. Wayne graduated from Auburn University with a Bachelor of Science in Business and obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation from the College of Financial Planning. Wayne and his wife, Anna, have two children, Francie and James.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama
- Leadership Vestavia Hills: Member
- Vestavia Hills City School Foundation: Past President, 2007-2008
- Auburn Alumni Association
- Brookwood Baptist Church: Mission Funding Committee, Chairman, 2000-2003; Finance Committee Chairman, Chairman 2015
Honors & Awards
- Birmingham Business Journal 2003 Top 40 Under 40