- Auburn University, 2013
Bachelor of Science: Biomedical Sciences, cum laude; Minor in Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- College of Financial Planning
Financial Planning Education Program, 2019
“Building strong relationships is a cornerstone of financial planning and allows us to better serve our clients to help them towards achieving their financial goals.”
Taylor began his career in the Wealth Management industry in his home state of Tennessee. He relocated to Birmingham and joined Bridgeworth in 2017, where he was then able to contribute his skills and expertise to our team. In addition to daily client meetings, Taylor also assists from behind the scenes doing analyses and planning.
Taylor is also an active member of our community, serving as a board member of the Financial Planning Association of North Alabama, and, most recently, he was accepted into the Rotaract Club of Birmingham. In 2019, Taylor was recognized by the Birmingham Business Journal as one of the 2019 Rising Stars of Money and was a 2020 NextGenBHM award winner.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Program Chair, 2021; Board of Directors, 2019 to Present
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham, 2020 - Present
Honors & Awards
- Birmingham Business Journal Rising Stars of Money, 2019
- NextGenBHM Award Winner, 2020