- Auburn University, 2013
Bachelor of Science: Biomedical Sciences, cum laude; Minor in Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- College of Financial Planning
Financial Planning Education Program, 2019
“One of the cornerstones of financial planning is the relationships built with our clients. I love knowing that through my guidance, I can help clients gain clarity and confidence in their goals and financial future. ”
Taylor began his wealth management career in his home state of Tennessee and relocated to Birmingham in 2017 to join Bridgeworth. With a strong inclination for science and math, after majoring in Biomedical Sciences, he found the core of his passion was helping people and building lasting relationships. Entwining these strengths together, Taylor found his way to bring value and help improve clients’ lives through financial planning.
Bringing with him his previous experience and educational background, Taylor enjoys working with physicians and business professionals. His tenure at Bridgeworth is a great example of our advisor career track. Starting as a planning coordinator, then associate advisor, Taylor’s position as a financial advisor is both qualified and hard-earned.
Taylor is an active service member of the Birmingham community and the financial planning industry. He has served in many positions for the Financial Planning Association of North Alabama. Most recently, he was accepted to the Rotaract Club of Birmingham and the Young Supporters Board for the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center. Taylor was recognized by the Birmingham Business Journal as one of the 2019 Rising Stars of Money and was a 2020 NextGEN BHM award winner.
Taylor’s wife is an Internal Medicine-Pediatrics physician at UAB and they live in Crestline with their adorable daughter.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Director of Symposium, 2022; Program Chair, 2021; Director of Membership, 2020; Board of Directors, 2019 to Present
- Young Supporters Board of the UAB O'Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center: 2021- Present
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham, 2020 - Present
Honors & Awards
- Birmingham Business Journal Rising Stars of Money, 2019
- NextGenBHM Award Winner, 2020