- University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2005
Bachelor of Arts, Spanish Language and Literature
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2019
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, 2021
- Understanding a Qualified Domestic Relations Order and How it Relates to your Spouse’s (or soon to be ex-spouses) 401(k)
- 7 Divorce Financial Tips You Must Do After Your Divorce
- Don’t Make Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Divorce Navigation and Considerations…
- Are you divorced and still have your ex-spouse named as your beneficiary?
- New Year, New Plan
- Young Adults Need Estate Planning Too
- You have lost your job and health insurance due to the Coronavirus, now what?
“Striving to help clients focus on their true values and motivations in their lives, allows me to engage and empower clients to form decisions that align with what matters the most for achieving their present, immediate future, and longer-term life and financial goals.”
Susan joined Bridgeworth in 2020, bringing over seven years of experience in client relationship management and comprehensive financial and retirement planning. Ongoing professional education has been a key component in Susan’s success. Through dedication, discipline, and support from her three sons, she obtained her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation. She followed the CFP® with more specialized training by obtaining her Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® designation, which helps clients navigate the financial and emotional life transition of divorce.
Susan has a passion for building deep, meaningful relationships that allow her to maximize financial planning, so it creates positive change and successful outcomes in her client’s lives. By partnering with her clients, she integrates topics ranging from retirement planning, education funding, charitable giving, insurance risk management strategies, divorce planning, and portfolio management. She is passionate about helping clients live the life they want to live while guiding them to achieve their financial goals and dreams.
Susan resides in Homewood, where she is raising her three sons, Preston, Elijah, Porter, and her German Shepard, Finn. In her spare time, she enjoys trail running and teaching spin classes at her local gym to help encourage healthy living goals among participants.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Board Member - Outreach, 2022 - Present