- University of Alabama, 1992
B.S. in Human Environmental Science, magna cum laude
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, 1996
“I help people make smart choices about money based on what is important to them - their core values - to make sure their goals and their money are in alignment.”
Patti took an introductory financial planning class in college to learn how to handle money once she got in the “real” world. She was hooked and excited to learn she could make a living helping people with their own money questions.
Patti has more than 20 years of experience helping affluent clients align their goals and their money. This work is especially important in times of transition such as starting a family, sending children to college, changing jobs, or retiring. Patti develops a customized financial plan that incorporates the clients’ needs, wants, and wishes while addressing employee benefits, income tax, insurance, investments, cash flow, and estate planning. Patti practices in a fee-only environment and is confident that the advice she gives is objective and geared towards her clients’ best interests.
Patti and her husband, Doug, have teenage twins, Anna and Luke, and are active in their church.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, Past-President
- The Church at Brook Hills: Small Group Leader, 2008 - 2014
Honors & Awards
- Jack Davis Professional Achievement Award: The University of Alabama College of Human Environmental Sciences 1998