- Birmingham Southern College, 1990
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Birmingham Southern College, 1994
Master of Public and Private Management
- Certified Public Accountant, 1999
- Certified Internal Auditor, 2000
- Certified Valuation Analyst, 2006
“I enjoy assisting everyone here in meeting their goals and in providing decision-making information.”
Mercy oversees all internal financial and human resources processes, as well as other operational functions at Bridgeworth, LLC. She serves on the Bridgeworth Steering Committee along with the Finance and Technology committees. Mercy has 20+ years of accounting and auditing experience and has prior experience as a division accounting director for a large publishing company and as a financial and operational audit manager and consultant with an international accounting firm.
In her spare time, Mercy enjoys traveling, volunteering, exercising, and being active in the Vestavia Hills City Schools’ PTO organizations, as well as attending her children’s sporting and extracurricular events.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
Duran Duran and U2… 80s music
Job in high school?
Part-time receptionist at UAB Hospital
Favorite local restaurant?
The Bright Star in Bessemer