- Georgia Institute of Technology, 1990
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠, 2008
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2011
“The depth of experience combined with our team approach makes Bridgeworth an environment where I can bring a higher level of thinking and service to all of my clients.”
Marc joined Bridgeworth after working 16 years as a sales manager for a manufacturing company. Since joining Bridgeworth, Marc has earned his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation and the designation of Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM from the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado. Building relationships is one of Marc’s favorite aspects of doing business. Marc is an active member of the Financial Planning Association of North Alabama.
Marc and his wife, Toni, have three children and are active members of the Hoover Country Club and Valleydale Church where Marc serves as a deacon and on the technical team. Marc stays busy during the fall season, working college football games as a Southeastern Conference referee. When he is not officiating games, Marc and his family enjoy raising cattle in their spare time.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama
- Valleydale Church
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Southeastern Conference Football Referee
- Hoover Country Club: Board of Governors, 2013 – Present
Honors & Awards
- Mitchell County Georgia Sports Hall of Fame