- University of Montevallo, 1980
Bachelor of Science
- American College, 2000
Chartered Financial Consultant
“When my clients feel secure about the plan we’ve created, they are empowered to live the way they choose. I want my clients to enjoy watching their goals come to life without worrying whether they’ve chosen the right path.”
Laura Hinton has been serving clients for more than 30 years, assisting and planning for their financial needs. Her focus is on providing fee-based financial planning and wealth management for retirees, executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals. Laura works with clients through life’s transition to help them identify their financial goals and work toward wealth accumulation and retention.
Laura enjoys the outdoors and challenges herself through cycling, skiing, hiking, and scuba diving. She applies the same planning and discipline to her personal life that she employs for her clients.
- Birmingham Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors: Member, Past Board of Directors
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member
- Women’s Network: Member
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama: Executive Committee
- The Women's Fund: Development Committee