- University of Alabama, 1977
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 1994
“I really enjoy big-picture planning as well as all of the details and constant attention it takes to help make a plan successful. I take my work very seriously and make every effort to over-deliver value and service.”
Larry is a founding partner of Bridgeworth, LLC and has provided a broad range of services for his clients for more than 25 years. Larry specializes in wealth accumulation, retirement planning, asset allocation, and estate planning. His personalized attention to planning has earned him exceptionally strong loyalty among his clients.
Prior to becoming a financial planner, Larry was a buyer with Parisian for 11 years. Larry and his wife, Cinda Thomason Goldberg, enjoy golf and other sporting activities, and their rescue dog Nicky.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Secretary-Treasurer
- Estate Planning Council of Birmingham: Member
- Birmingham Jewish Federation: Board Member, Finance Committee, 2013 - 2017
- Greystone Country Club: Finance Committee, 2015 - Present
Sports played in high school?
Football, Basketball, Tennis, Baseball
Childhood dream occupation?
College Basketball Coach