- University of Pittsburgh, 1969, Phi Beta Kappa
- Auburn University, 1975
Masters of Public Administration
- CERTIFED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 1998
- Chartered Financial Consultant®, 1996
- Chartered Life Underwriter™, 1994
“My greatest joy comes in knowing that the real value of the advice I give my clients helps to provide confidence in their financial future.”
For more than 24 years, Kathryn has focused her practice in the areas of investment planning and retirement income planning strategies, as well as the protective measures needed to help protect and preserve wealth. Many of Kathryn’s clients come to her following a life-changing event such as the loss of a spouse, a career change, or the anticipation of retirement and financial independence.
Prior to her career in financial services, Kathryn designed health education programs for rural communities, managed community programs for the developmentally disabled, and taught in the undergraduate social work program at the University of Montevallo.
Kathryn is active in her professional and civic community, serving in leadership roles with the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, the Financial Planning Association of North Alabama, and the Financial Planning Association of North Alabama. Kathryn is active with the United Way and with South Highland Presbyterian Church. Kathryn enjoys spending time with her children and grandchildren.
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors: Past President
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Board
- Estate Planning Council: Member
- National Association of Women in Business
- United Way: Review Team
- South Highland Presbyterian Church: Member, Foundation Board of Directors, Vice-President
- Alabama Grief Support Services: Past President