- Auburn University, 2002
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Creighton University, 2011
Master of Business Administration, Finance Concentration
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, 2012
“The depth of experience and wisdom at Bridgeworth, combined with a team approach, allows me to bring a higher degree of financial planning and service to my clients.”
Jonathan brings more than 15 years of professional experience to his clients located throughout the country. Jonathan specializes in comprehensive financial planning for both individuals and business owners. He and his team create strategies to assist clients in the area of investment management programs, retirement planning, estate and family legacy planning, college funding, and personal risk management.
Jonathan and his wife, Arin, live in Huntsville, Alabama, with their daughter Adeline. Arin is a nurse in the catheterization lab at Huntsville Hospital. Jonathan and Arin are active members of Cove United Methodist Church, where Jonathan teaches elementary boys Sunday School.
- Harris Home for Children: Vice-President, Board of Directors, 2016 - Present
- Hampton Cove Homeowner's Association: Board of Directors, 2014 - Present
- Delta Chi Fraternity: Philanthropy Chairman, 1998-2002
What Got You Here Won't Get You There, by Marshall Goldsmith
Sport Played in High School
Lacrosse and Football
Childhood Dream Occupation