- Samford University, 2000
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2005
- Chartered Financial Consultant®, 2008
“Good planning starts with accurate numbers and a client/advisor team willing to work together to handle life's curveballs.”
While studying accounting at Samford University, Jenny realized that she was more interested in using her love of order, math, and problem-solving to help individuals find financial direction than she was in reporting numbers on tax forms. She found her calling when she joined Bridgeworth in 2000.
Jenny focuses on helping clients get organized so that they can understand their current financial situation with a greater degree of clarity. She knows that while it is impossible to predict the future, if clients know where they are today and where they want to go, they can avoid making unconscious choices with their money – choices that do not reflect their stated goals and values. Clients reveal to her what is important to them and Jenny’s job is to help them navigate their financial choices so that they can take advantage of all opportunities presented to them.
In addition to managing her practice and meeting the needs of her clients, Jenny serves on the Firm’s Finance and Best Practices Committee.
Jenny and her husband, Brian, are raising two children: Clay and Cara. They are active members of Hunter Street Baptist Church, and Jenny enjoys working with YWCA of Central Alabama and the Oasis Counseling Center for Women and Children.
- Momentum Executive Leadership Class, 2020 - 2021
- YWCA of Central Alabama: Board of Directors, Assistant VP of Finance, 2021; Board Member, 2019 - Present
- Oasis Counseling for Women and Children: President of the Board, 2021; Board Member, 2019 - Present; Junior Board, 2015 - 2019
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, Board of Directors, 2010 - 2012
- Prince of Peace School PTO: Assistant Treasurer, 2020 - Present
- Hunter Street Baptist Church: Member; Sunday School Teacher, 2017 - 2020
- Camp of Champions: Volunteer, 2017 - Present