- University of Alabama, 2017
B.S. Consumer Affairs, summa cum laude
- University of Alabama, 2018
M.S Family Financial Planning
“Financial planning combines my passions for helping people and for utilizing a numbers-based, forward-thinking mindset. It is truly an honor to partner with our clients - to learn more about them, their families, and their goals - and to be a trusted resource through the ups and downs of life.”
As planning coordinator, Jenny is involved with client meeting preparation, data gathering during client meetings, and following up on action items. Additionally, Jenny enjoys conducting presentations and educational seminars to clients and community members at large. In March, Jenny sat for and passed the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® designation and looks forward to adding CFP® to her title.
Jenny and her husband, Patrick, are University of Alabama alumni and have recently returned to the Huntsville area. They enjoy staying active, trying new recipes, cheering on the Alabama Crimson Tide, hosting game nights, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. Jenny and Patrick attend Rivertree Church in Huntsville.
- Restoring Freedom: President, 2018 - Present
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, 2020 - Present
Honors & Awards
- College of Human Environmental Sciences, 4th Place Presentation: Financial Planning and Healthcare Decisions for People with Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis (2016)
Most Recent Passport Stamp
Sport Playing in High School
Most Embarrasing Moment
Walking into a screen door right in front of my crush!