“Financial planning combines my passions for helping people and for utilizing a numbers-based, forward-thinking mindset. It is truly an honor to partner with our clients - to learn more about them, their families, and their goals - and to be a trusted resource through the ups and downs of life.”
Jenny started her career with Bridgeworth as an intern in 2016 while studying at the University of Alabama. She returned for another internship in 2018 and started working full-time as a Planning Coordinator in May of 2019 after receiving her master’s degree in family financial planning. Since then, Jenny has become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and is heavily involved with client meeting preparation, data gathering during client meetings, and following up on action items. Additionally, she enjoys conducting presentations and educational seminars for clients and community members.
Jenny and her husband, Patrick, are proud University of Alabama alumni and Huntsville natives. They enjoy staying active, trying new recipes, cheering on the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Atlanta Braves, hosting game nights, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. Jenny and Patrick attend Rivertree Church in Huntsville.
- Restoring Freedom: President, 2018 - Present
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, 2020 - Present
- Huntsville Pregnancy Resource Center: Relationship Builder, 2020-present
- Women’s Economic Development Council (WEDC): Milestones Member, 2021-present
- Compassion International: Child Advocate, 2011-present
- Rocket City Scholarship Granting Organization: Board Member, 2021
Honors & Awards
- College of Human Environmental Sciences, 4th Place Presentation: Financial Planning and Healthcare Decisions for People with Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis (2016)