- The University of Alabama, magna cum laude, 1993
Bachelor of Arts
- The University of Washington, 1994
Master of Arts in English
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2001
“With over two decades of experience, my clients know my advice is sound, and, with many years remaining in my practice, I will be here to assist them toward their long-term financial goals.”
Jeff has been serving clients since 1997. His practice focuses primarily on planning and wealth management for clients at or near retirement. In the planning process, time and attention are paid to the risk of premature death, disability, and the potential need for long-term care. Jeff also helps those not near retirement develop strategies for financial independence.
Jeff is active in a number of community and professional organizations. He supports the YWCA KIDS Korner and Children in Haiti through Bethlehem Ministry, as well as various leadership positions within St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, and as the treasurer for The Episcopal Diocese of Alabama. Jeff is a regular guest leader with the Higher Achievement Summer School and their financial literacy classes. Jeff and his wife, Brandi, live in the Bluff Park community of Hoover and have two children, Jack and Anna. Jeff enjoys being outdoors and relaxing with family and friends.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Board of Directors, President, 2014-2015
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church: Finance Committee
- Kiwanis Club of Birmingham
- The Episcopal Diocese of Alabama: Treasurer
Honors & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Top 40 Under 40, Birmingham Business Journal, 1999
Faulkner’s The Sound and Fury and Steinbeck’s East of Eden
Most recent passport stamp?
Job in high school?
Landscape Laborer aka Head Wheelbarrow Pusher