- The University of Alabama, magna cum laude, 1993
Bachelor of Arts
- The University of Washington, 1994
Master of Arts in English
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2001
“With almost 20 years of experience, my clients know my advice is sound, and, with many years remaining in my practice, I will be here to assist them toward their long-term financial goals.”
Jeff has been serving clients since 1997. His practice focuses primarily on planning and wealth management for clients at or near retirement. In the planning process, time and attention are paid to the risk of premature death, disability, and the potential need for long-term care. Jeff also helps young professionals and their families develop financial independence strategies.
Jeff is active in a number of community and professional organizations. He supports the YWCA KIDS Korner and Children in Haiti through Bethlehem Ministry and has served in various leadership positions with St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church. Jeff is a regular guest leader with the Higher Achievement Summer School and their financial literacy classes. Jeff and his wife, Brandi, live in the Bluff Park community of Hoover and have two children, Jack and Anna. Jeff enjoys being outdoors and relaxing with family and friends.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Board of Directors, President, 2014-2015
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church: Finance Committee
- Kiwanis Club of Birmingham
Honors & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Top 40 Under 40, Birmingham Business Journal, 1999
Faulkner’s The Sound and Fury and Steinbeck’s East of Eden
Most recent passport stamp?
Job in high school?
Landscape Laborer aka Head Wheelbarrow Pusher