- University of Alabama, 1979
Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 1993
“A good doctor diagnoses before he or she treats and I believe a good financial advisor does the same. Every person’s situation, goals and family circumstances are too unique for canned solutions.”
For Henry, a strong commitment to client service is the driving force that builds long-term relationships. He enjoys assisting individuals, families, and small businesses with their total financial direction through confident decision-making. Henry focuses on coordinating wealth management, wealth protection, and most importantly, client peace of mind.
Henry is a founding partner of Bridgeworth and has been active in the financial planning community since 1983, serving on the board of directors of the Financial Planning Association of North Alabama for a number of years.
Henry enjoys traveling, golfing, cooking and spending time with his family of rescue dogs.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, Board of Directors, President 1997-1998; 1998 Chapter of the Year
- University of Alabama College of Continuing Studies: Board of Visitors, 2006
- Restoration Academy: Volunteer, High School Senior Financial and Career Counseling
- Pathways: Volunteer, Fiscally Fit
- Cathedral Church of the Advent: Breakfast Team
- Higher Achievement Summer School: Volunteer