- Troy University, 2004
Bachelor of Science in Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2009
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, 2008
- Certified Funds Specialist, 2011
- Retirement Income Certified Planner, 2017
“My entire approach is designed to make a client’s life easier and more rewarding. When I can help a client define their dreams, develop their plan and measure their progress, I know we’re on the right track.”
David has been advising clients since 2005 and earned his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ designation in 2009. David provides personalized guidance and education to help clients through life’s ups and downs. His approaches to financial planning help clients define their goals, understand where they want to go, and build a plan for moving forward. In 2017, David earned the Retirement Income Certified Planner (RICP®) designation allowing him to better serve pre-retirees and retirees.
David is a native of Enterprise, Alabama. He is a member and usher at the Church of the Highlands – Riverchase Campus and spends his free time reading and learning to play golf. He is the proud parent of “Money” the dog.
- Leadership Hoover Class: 2020-2021
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: 2014 - present, President-elect: 2021-2022
- Elder Foundation, Board Member: 2016 - Present
- Hoover-Metro Kiwanis Club, Board Member: 2016 - Present
- City of Hoover Board of Zoning and Adjustment: Board Member: 2017-present