- University of North Alabama, 1993, magna cum laude
Bachelor of Science, Finance and Accounting
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2001
- Certified Public Accountant, 1994
- Chartered Financial Consultant, 2006
- Personal Financial Specialist, 2006
“My focus is on active planning that reflects an intimate understanding of each client’s dreams and evidence-based investing that captures the financial science of capital markets. Our team then directs our attention to delivering an outstanding client experience.”
Brian started his career as a CPA with one of the four largest global accounting firms and now serves as the Managing Partner of Bridgeworth’s Huntsville office. For over two decades, he has utilized a blend of technical expertise and common-sense financial direction to identify his clients’ needs and implement appropriate solutions. Brian primarily works with those facing life transitions or liquidity events. These clients often include business owners preparing for or finalizing the sale of their business, individuals liquidating shares of their employee-owned companies, as well as executives, physicians, and others focusing on retirement.
Brian has always had a passion for serving others. In 2017, he founded the Bridgeworth Community Fund, which is a corporate giving fund. It allows the Bridgeworth team to pool their time and financial resources together in a powerful way to help “bridge the gaps” of those in greatest need in our community.
Brian grew up in Decatur, Alabama, and played collegiate tennis at The University of North Alabama. He graduated magna cum laude from UNA with a double major in accounting and finance. Brian and his wife, Jane, have been married for over 25 years and reside in Huntsville with their daughter, Emma, and son, Andrew. They enjoy traveling, playing golf and tennis, and spending time with their dogs, Toby and Henry.
- American Institute of CPAs: Member, 1994 - Present
- The Community Foundation of Huntsville/Madison County: Philanthropic Advisors Network, 2015 - Present
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama: Member, 2009 - Present
- Hudson Alpha Institute for Biotechnology: Professional Advisors Council Member, 2014 - Present
- The Huntsville Rotary Club: Member, 2006 - Present
- The Livin’ Room: 2020- Present
- Mayfair Church of Christ: Deacon, 2006 - Present
- ALS Association, Alabama Chapter: Corporate Recruitment Chairman, 2013 - 2015
- The ARC of Madison County: Board of Directors, 2007 - 2020
- Huntsville Hospital Development Council, 2010 - 2011
- Madison Hospital Task Force, 2010 - 2011
- Rainbow Omega: Huntsville Fundraising Committee Member, 2008 - 2015
- The UAH Rise School: Advisory Board, 2015 - 2018