- University of Memphis, 1984
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 1993
- Chartered Financial Consultant®, 2001
- Chartered Advisor in Senior Living, 2007
“For more than 28 years, I have had one goal in mind - helping my clients pursue their financial hopes and dreams by creating their financial roadmap and continuing to monitor their progress toward their goals. It is rewarding to form not only client relationships but long-term friendships.”
Bob has been committed to providing thorough, comprehensive financial planning with a high degree of client service approval. Bob offers an extensive range of experience as he works both locally and across the nation with individuals, families and businesses and their employees. As Bob guides clients through this planning process, he is committed to helping them understand the process and maintenance needed to be successful in achieving their future goals and aspirations.
Bob and his wife, Marie, have been married and living in the Huntsville area for 35+ years and are the proud parents of 4 children and 6 grandchildren. They also have a special needs daughter who resides with them in Huntsville. Bob is very active in his church and loves watching sports and working outside and spending time with his family.
- Boy Scouts of America: LDS-BSA Relationship Committee, 2011 - Present
- Inspiration on Green Mountain: HOA Grounds Committee, 2017
- Mormon Helping Hands Disaster Relief: 1992 - Present
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: High Priest, Bishop, Youth Leader, 1985 - Present