- Auburn University, 2000
Bachelor of Arts in Criminology
- Harvard University Kennedy School of Government, 2011
Master of Public Administration
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2013
Seminar XXI, Certificate in International Relations and National Security Studies
- Florida State University, 2019
Certificate in Financial Planning
“I believe money is a tool: a resource to steward. My passion is to help clients use their financial resources to make positive impacts in their lives, their communities, and the world.”
Andrew joined Bridgeworth in 2020, bringing to the team over 20 years of leadership and management experience gained through his extensive military career. His passion for helping clients navigate the complexities of managing their finances and wealth led him to Bridgeworth.
In his current role, Andrew is intimately involved in client meeting preparation, data gathering, and follow-up actions to help keep clients on track to meet their financial goals. Before joining Bridgeworth, Andrew sat for and passed the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ exam and looks forward to earning his CFP® designation.
Andrew and his wife, Leigh, have three teenagers and are active members of Summit Crossing Community Church in Madison, AL. When not at work, he can frequently be found on the mats practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai.
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama
- Huntsville – Madison County Auburn Club
- Compassion International: Child advocate, 2007-Present
- Summit Crossing Community Church: Youth Mentor, 2020-Present
Honors & Awards
- Legion of Merit Medal, 2020
- Bronze Star Medal, 2003 & 2009
- Meritorious Service Medal, 2014 & 2016
- Air Medal, 2002 - 2004
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal, 2002
- Iraq Campaign Medal, 2003