Bridgeworth Wealth Management, a fast-growing dynamic wealth management firm, is looking to expand its team. We believe our people are our greatest asset and because of this, we have established career tracks to move us forward and be at the forefront of business trends.
Our unique foundation is built on a culture of collaboration and innovation. We believe in advising and supporting each of our clients, and each other. In 2021, InvestmentNews ranked us #1 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors, and we attribute this to ensuring access to the highest quality training, mentorship and professional development opportunities. Our values emphasize teamwork, work-life balance, and celebrating the small things in life.
Bridgeworth’s culture is routinely recognized by industry and professional peers. For the past three years, InvestmentNews has named us Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors, Financial Times has rated us one of the Top 300 RIAs for four years, Entrepreneur Magazine ranked us Top Company Cultures in 2018, and, for the last ten years, we have received Best Places to Work from the Birmingham Business Journal. As one of the Southeast’s largest RIA firms, our national and local accolades speak to our commitment to looking forward and moving this industry forward.
With offices in Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, our team has over 50 members, and we continue to grow. We believe the best client experience begins with a dedicated and caring team striving to achieve excellent results and mastery of their duties.
Our Birmingham office is looking for a Client Service Coordinator to play a critical role in delivering exceptional client service and supporting the firm in facilitating relationships through administrative and financial-based tasks.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the primary contact for all client requests and scheduling of meetings.
- Build and maintain client relationships to achieve the highest level of service
- Manage workflow of advisors and serve as primary contact with internal operations team while tracking the progress of projects and deadlines
- Work closely with advisors to prepare reports for client meetings.
- Respond to client calls and emails to answer questions and resolve issues
- Process client financial transactions and administrative duties
What We Seek
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in the financial or banking industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn our CRM and other industry-related software
- Ability to stay organized, multitask, set priorities, and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Working knowledge of investments is a plus but not required.
What We Offer
- Career Track and Training Program
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Excellent company 401(k) and matching program
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Generous paid vacation and holidays
- Continuing education benefits
Bridgeworth Wealth Management is a registered investment adviser.
For more information or to apply, email Embree Deason.