We are looking for multiple full-time Operations Specialists to staff the newly created shared operations team for our firm. The individual position functions as part of a team that reports to the Director of Operations. The team members will perform a variety of operational tasks for multiple financial advisors and staff within the firm, coordinating information from various operational areas and clients. Responsibilities and duties shall include:
- Setting up new accounts within multiple systems and custodians
- Processing, scanning, copying and distribution of sensitive documents
- Creation and management of client records within the firm’s electronic filing system
- Creation and maintenance of client records within the firm’s CRM
- Some client services involving online access setup and maintenance
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
The person(s) who shall successfully fill the role of an Operations Specialist within Bridgeworth, LLC shall possess the following knowledge, characteristics, abilities and experience:
- Ability to work with multiple online systems at once.
- Proven organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication abilities.
- Comfortable working within a confidential financial environment.
- Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure.
- Ability to prioritize workflow based on time sensitive nature of the tasks assigned
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team managing multiple tasks in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Ability to interact professionally with customers, firm partners, peers and upper management.
- Familiarity with common securities/financial transactions and terminology a plus
- 2+ years customer service, banking operations, financial services, accounting or clerical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-208-8700.
About Bridgeworth, LLC:
Bridgeworth, LLC is an independent Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) firm with offices in Birmingham and Huntsville. Bridgeworth is committed to being a great place to work and has been named by the Birmingham Business Journal on its best places to work list.