Bridgeworth is an Independent Registered Investment Adviser (RIA). We are first and foremost a wealth management firm providing a holistic financial planning experience, bridging our clients’ financial realities to their goals. As a fiduciary, we are legally bound to act in our clients’ interest at all times.
To partner with our clients to help them achieve their lifetime goals by drawing on a wealth of knowledge.
Who We Are
Bridgeworth was formed in 2008 by six CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals who have practiced together since 1988. From the very beginning, financial planning has been the cornerstone of our firm; in our early days, we had the reputation of having a deep level of knowledge and experience in working with employees from a couple of our state’s largest employers as they made crucial decisions on accepting early retirement offers. We continue to leverage that experience in providing guidance to those in numerous other companies as they begin to address retirement decisions. We have assisted thousands of clients as they planned for and transitioned into retirement while addressing their ongoing needs such as estate, income and generational planning.
Today we have more than 50 team members and a second location in Huntsville to help us meet the needs of our clients. We are proud to say we serve as a fiduciary and have a fundamental and legal obligation to act in the best interest of our clients while providing financial planning and investment advice.
Who We Serve
We work with a variety of clients, but we specialize in women, retirees, executives, attorneys, physicians, and entrepreneurs. This focus allows us to understand the specific concerns our clients face and have the experience to help them pursue their lifetime financial goals.
As an independent Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) we are a fiduciary. We have a fundamental and regulatory obligation to act in the best interest of our clients when providing financial planning and investment advice. We owe our clients a duty of undivided loyalty and utmost good faith and cannot and will not engage in any activity in conflict with the interest of any client. This higher standard aligns us with our clients in pursuing their lifetime financial goals.
- Together since 1988
- 24 advisors and 26 CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioners
- 350+ combined years of experience
- Experience in variety of market cycles
- Act in our clients’ best interests at all times
- Strong community involvement
- 7 past presidents of FPA of North Alabama
- Holistic financial planning process
- Comprehensive plan development
- Risk-based investment models to address the need for short, intermediate, and long-term goals
- Investment Committee working with key institutional partners
- Attention to detail
- Past president of CFA Society
- Specialists to address the unique financial circumstances of each client
- Credentialed professional staff
- Open communication
- Regular review meetings
- Coordination with other professionals (legal, tax)
that our expert advisors provide unbiased attention to our clients’ best interests.
to crystallize the financial objectives of our clients and develop strategies to pursue their goals.
in knowing that our singular goal is to help our clients work toward achieving their goals.